The Cocoon Embroidered Chambray Dress






The Details








...




This has got to be one of my favorite dresses at the moment; so casual and so comfy! I got this dress about a month ago when Old Navy was having a marvelous 60% off sale on their dresses. It is seriously one of my FAVORITE buys at the moment. My favorite part of the dress has got to be the embroidery, it isn't too overwhelming like some embroidered tops and dresses, it's literally perfect! Also, the fact that it has sleeves is pretty amazing too. I have gotten so many compliments on it already, that I know for a fact it's going to be my summer staple piece! Along with this outfit I wore my rose gold watch from Aeropostale, my new wrap-up sandals, mirrored sunglasses, and black purse all from Forever 21.


-Claudia Elizabeth

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top